To apply for this position, please send your resume to Danielle Martinez, at firstname.lastname@example.org .
***Sign On Bonus of $500 After 90 Days of Continuous Employment!
***Additional $2.00 per hour, when out on Projects!!
Cash Depot provides ATM and Air/Vac solutions. We sell, install, service, and repair ATM and Air/Vac Machines. We are a completely vertically integrated company, controlling all aspects of this process to ensure high standards of up-time. This position is located in Green Bay, WI.
- Paid Time Off – 80 hours, after 30 days!
- Paid Holidays
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Health Reimbursement Program
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Short Term Disability
- Competitive Profit-Sharing Program
- Annual Birthday and Anniversary Bonuses
Responsible for the installation and maintenance of ATM Systems for Cash Depot customers.
Essential Job Functions:
- Out of state travel required 50% of the time.
- Attend training sessions as requested.
- Receive dispatch requests from warehouse manager.
- Perform cash replenishment and coin removal as scheduled.
- Install, convert, repair, and remove ATMs and coin ops as set forth by the warehouse manager.
- Communicate inventory and support requests to the warehouse manager.
- Maintain warehouse storage standards as defined by the warehouse manager.
- Maintain technical competencies of ATM product lines supported.
- Refurbish and repairs on ATM, Air Pumps/Vacs in warehouse.
- Complete assigned tasks within scheduling deadlines.
- Customer focused at all times.
- Operate within the guidelines for policy and business practices.
- Perform work accurately and thoroughly.
Required Education & Experience:
- One year of experience is preferred.
- Have a mechanical aptitude.
- Maintain a valid driver's license and insurability status.
Other Skills / Abilities:
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Communicate effectively with all internal and external contacts.
- Ability to bend and do heavy lifting.
- Operate as a team player.
- Have basic computer knowledge.
- Ability to adapt to change in the workplace or assignment of duties.
- We will pay an additional $2.00 per hour when working on a project assignment out of the area and overnight.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
The employee is occasionally required to lift and/or move 10 pounds, sit; stoop, bend and kneel. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.