Noridian Healthcare Solutions, LLC (Noridian), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Noridian Mutual Insurance Company, delivers innovative business solutions for government agencies to reduce cost and enhance value in the health care industry. Noridian has served as a government claims contractor for Medicare since the federal program's inception in 1966. The company provides business processing services nationwide and employs more than 1,500 staff members throughout the U.S.
- Robust administrative services, including claims processing, electronic data interchange, provider enrollment, and call centers
- Population health solutions to achieve healthier individuals and decrease medical costs
- Innovative services and solutions to support the battle against fraud, waste, and abuse
- Analysis and utilization of health care data to inform and drive smart business decision-making
By the numbers
- $55 Billion in processed claims annually
- 582,000 providers
- Noridian has received a highly sought after, internationally recognized medical management certification, otherwise known as ISO 9001:2015. This certification assures clients and customers that Noridian follows International Standardization Operating protocol for optimized results across medical entitlement processing, analysis, health care coding, health care call center, customer satisfaction, and other supporting functions.
- The Noridian Healthcare Solutions, LLC (NHS) Provider Contact Center has been certified as a Center of Excellence by BenchmarkPortal. The Center of Excellence recognition is one of the most prestigious awards in the customer service and support industry.